1. Only one account allowed per person, family, household, address, computer, network connection, IP address, and/or payment method.
2. Wild Casino digitally records and archives all wagers. These recordings and archived records will be used only to resolve discrepancies. All casino play is recorded on our end and the decisions of Wild Casino management will be final.
3. Wild Casino is not liable in the following scenarios:
In the event of an Act of God, including but not limited to natural disasters, explosion, theft, malicious damage, strike, and lockout, and industrial action, outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance or acts of terrorism.
The failure of Wild Casino computers, telecommunications or any other data transmission system that results in delays, errors, losses or omissions.
4. Wild Casino players shall not commit or purport to commit to rules or obligations other than those specifically provided by these Rules.
5. Wild Casino accepts no liability for any damages caused to players by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted online.
6. Dormant Accounts: If an account remains inactive, meaning no deposits, withdrawals or wagers are placed for a period of 12 months or more the account will be deemed “Dormant”. All Dormant Accounts will have their balances zeroed out. If a zeroed out player wishes to reactivate their account, the player can contact customer support to have their balance reinstated.
7. These Rules constitute the entire agreement and understanding between Wild Casino and players. In the event of a discrepancy between the English language version of these rules and any other language version, the English language version will be deemed to be correct.
8. Customers are responsible to determine whether relevant services are permitted under the laws of their jurisdiction.
9. The maximum amount a player may win on table games is limited to $250,000 in any 24 hour period, and $1,000,000 in any given 7 day period. Slot machine Jackpot winnings in a 24 hour period are limited to $1,000,000.
10. Management reserves the right to cancel any bet. Management reserves the right to change games or stakes at any time. Errors in operation, errors in the game void all payouts and plays.
11. All Casino games are provided “as is”. We do not guarantee that the Casino software is bug-free. In the event of any error or malfunction in any Casino games, may result in wagers and winnings being cancelled.
12. Any player deliberately exploiting errors, malfunctions, or bugs in the Casino games will have their bets and winnings cancelled.
13. Casino Management’s decision is final.
14. Usage of bots or advantage play software is strictly prohibited in the casino. Breaching this rule may result in games being voided and your account closed.
15. Wild Casino currently restricts play only from the following jurisdictions:
- Central African Republic
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
- Myanmar (Burma)
- North Korea (Republic of)
- Sierra Leone
- Syrian Arab Republic
- United Kingdom
Use of the website and associated services are expressly prohibited from the jurisdictions listed above. Any account accessed from a restricted state or country will have all access rights revoked and any balance contained in the account may be considered void. You are required to notify us immediately should you intend to relocate to, or visit, a restricted state. Your account will then be placed on a temporary hold or permanently closed, depending on the circumstances, with any balance available being returned to you. Any attempt on your part to circumvent these restrictions, in any way, will result in closure of your account and any balance deemed to have been forfeited.
All deposited funds must be wagered (rolled-over) 1x prior to withdrawal. Players who choose to withdraw prior to completing the required rollover will incur payout processing fees regardless of the payout method. Please contact Customer Service for more information on the fees.