1. Deposit bonuses are optional and a bonus code must be used by the player when making a deposit within the cashier. For example, use bonus code WILD250 for a 250% bonus. Your bonus request will be assessed and, if your account is eligible for the bonus, it will be added to your account immediately.
2. All deposit bonuses will have a maximum release and cash out limit of 10 times (10x) the bonus amount, up to a maximum of $10,000 (whichever is lower) unless otherwise stated.
3. All no deposit bonuses (ie. free chips) will have a maximum release and cash out limit of five times (5x) the bonus amount, up to a maximum of $150 (whichever is lower) unless otherwise stated.
4. All promotional bonuses (ie. tournament prizes, rebates, leaderboard rewards, comps, Hot Streak, no deposit bonuses, Refer A Friend, and bonuses issued out of good faith) will have a maximum release and cash out limit of five times (5x) the bonus amount, unless otherwise stated.
5. When completing rollover on a bonus, the maximum wager is $10 per spin on slots and $200 on table games. Failure to follow this condition may result in forfeiting your bonus and any winnings.
6. Using the in game “BUY FEATURE” to circumvent bonus rollover requirements may result in forfeiting any winnings.
7. All casino games contribute proportionally towards the rollover of casino bonuses except Slot Progressive Games, Craps and Live Dealer Games. The following is a list of contributions towards rollover requirements for individual game types.
|100%||Slot Games (Progressive Jackpot Slots Excluded)|
|20%||Draw High-Lo And 3 Card Rummy|
|10%||Table Games (unless stated otherwise) and Video Poker|
|5%|| All Blackjack
All Games with Progressive Jackpots
8. Upon acceptance of a bonus, player is deemed to have read and agreed to all terms, rules and requirements thereof.
9. Player agrees not to request a withdrawal prior to meeting all stipulations, including rollover requirements. Minimum rollover requirement is defined as [deposit + bonus] multiplied by [required rollover].
10. Bonuses are non-transferable and have no cash value; a bonus only gains cash value after all stipulations, including rollover requirements, are met.
11. Wild Casino promotions are not available to residents of the following countries or jurisdictions:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
Deposit Bonus Qualification
Players who meet the following requirements qualify for a deposit bonus (player must meet all requirements to qualify):
1. No existing bonus balance or pending freeplay in account
2. No existing rollover conditions in account
3. No payout in the last 8 days
Keep in mind, that there should also be no existing rollover conditions in your account, that the promo code you’ve chosen to use is available to the residents of the country or jurisdiction registered on your account and that you have been invited to the promotion, or it is available to all customers.
Please also be sure that your account is not opted out of promotions.